Summary. Incomplete. Etc. Etc.
- Joker and bricks sniper’s gun and take over an electromagnet
- Seraph holds the Red Samurai on the docks at bay (Mob Mind)
- Princess makes friends with the dock workers and starts a strike
- Monarch goes invisible with Searph’s aid to corrupt the shipment. (Icons switched – Red Samurai is guarding the wrong one)
- Speed Racer upgrades the boat.
- Going well until the Red Samurai start getting curious about the other container.
- Also, rather than wait, Speed Racer pulls the getaway boat right up alongside (into?) the mark boat, alerting everyone. “We leave. Now.”
- Once Jig is up, Kitten leaps onto the large boat to start unloading crates of Comatherapy with Lotus, Red Coat. Monarch provides covering fire to stall the Samurai.
- Electromagnet brings over Renrarku shipping crate, then is used to slow/stop Red Samurai, because Cyberware.
- Racer starts to leave without Monarch and Princess. Thank god for points in Gymnastics.
- Drop off stolen portion of Comatherapy at a South Outremer Island.
- Lotus, Red Coat, Pox go into Northern Seattle/Salish Bay marshes for blood mage hunting.
- FInd Adept sipping tea in abandoned house in marshes. One shot from Red Coat takes him out of the fight.
- Other blood mage summons to blood spirits and tries to fend off astral pestering from Lotus to complete his fight.
- Pox breaks in to try and rescue people. Realizes people in cages are probably better at lockpicking than her. Hands over lockpicks, goes back outside.
- Pox is recording whole thing. Makes a dramatic anti-aztech documentary out of it.
- Red Coat discovers Blood Spirits are nauseating and terrifying. Pox hurls a grenade to help, detonating the blood spirit and nearly taking out Red Coat as well.
- Lotus eventually wins fight against Blood Mage. Party goes in to clean up. Giant cat spirit protects the adept, but they get to put a bullet in the head of the mage, killing him super dead.
- Go around the marsh hunting down the escapees to they can safely return them to Seattle.
- Bring back the blood mage’s knife/focus (Athame). Talismonger flips out upon seeing it. They handle it with thermite.
- Full party reconvenes with Johnson. Johnson says she’d like to fill them in more, but she needs to be sure she can trust them: What did you really do with the thing from run #1?
- Only Pox knows she stole it, and so nobody says anything, and Johnson ends the conversation. Pox then comes clean to a few party members afterwards, and a few of them get to meet Panda/O.R.C.A.
Racer – Boat – Your plan is invalid