Incomplete. Just outline.
- Mai’s charity for Johnson’s who can’t pay good. (Gambling on recorded runs)
- Thomas Braun needs package delivered to Tir to one “Amanda G. Noir”
- Tell her he sent “something extra” so they know who sent it
- Package is physically, digitally, and astrally sealed. It’s “very personal”
- Because border checkpoints suck, party buys a small boat, crab fishing licenses, and gear and heads out to international waters under the guise of “deadliest catch – 6th world edition”
- Pirates attack. Jet ski pirates. They die easily.
- Monarch and Lotus jet ski joust. It goes very poorly. So poorly, and giant enemy crab appears
- Enemy crab is really just after deepweed Lotus is shipping down to Tir to try and make new drug contact/connection for step-brother
- Lucky harpoon shots latch onto crab claw.
- Red Coat brought depth charges.
- Party pulls into port in Tir with giant crab claw full of crab meat. (Lotus and Monarch take the illegal stuff by jetski out to a beach/cliff/forest to meet with party later.)
- Rent car, drive to meet with drug contact
- Drug negotiation goes poorly. Someone cut the deepweed.
- Go to meet Amanda. She thanks them profusely and insists they stay the night and have dinner.
- Talks about previous runners that stayed with her, her connections, her life, how she screwed Thomas (in the sexy way), etc.
- They have dinner. Steak tartar. It’s not steak tartar. It’s elf-heart. Thomas’s heart. Because Thomas made a deal with a dragon and screwed up, so Amanda gets to eat his heart. But he literalled his way out of dying by going to Seattle to get a cyber-heart and ship her his real one, along with a replacement “pet runner” team.
- Did we mention Amanda is a dragon? Her name’s an anagram, with a bonus ‘n’ so it sounds better.
- Amanda promises she’ll have work in the morning, but encourages the party to sleep well.
- Racer stayed with the boat to sell the crab meat. Makes friends in bar. Local Russian tradesman. Much rejoicing (vodka) is had.
(Need to lookup bonus karmas in notes)